Wednesday, July 22, 2015

The Crowdfunding Campaign Has Launched

I posted recently about the project, Beyond Laundry, that I'm in the process of bringing to life.

Yesterday, the crowdfunding campaign to fund the land purchase for this project launched on Indiegogo, and I'd like to invite anyone with an interest in sustainability to visit the page at igg.me/at/beyondlaundry.

There, you can read all about what we're planning and why, and if you feel inspired by it, please consider supporting the project, either financially or by sharing it with others who care about the health of the planet and its people.

Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. I like your idea of a groovy laundromat. Would you have outdoor drying lines as well? Dryers are so energy consuming.
    Good luck with the campaign.
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Veronica, and thank you! Yes, I do plan to have at least a couple of drying lines, and add more if necessary. Here in New Mexico, clothes dry so fast on a sunny day (which is mostly what we have), so it's really a no-brainer. I plan to use the umbrella-style clotheslines and have them in enclosed areas for privacy. I'm curious to see how popular they'll be. Personally, I love line-drying my clothes!

      Delete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. crowdfunding WordPress theme

    ReplyDelete
  3. A founder's ability to raise money has depended largely on their collateral in the case of a bank loan, or their personal network in the case of investments from individuals, and consisted of big chunks of money from a small handful of people who trust them and/or have thoroughly vetted them. Fundraising websites


    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you express information to us. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Organization 13 Coat

    ReplyDelete